You can find:
- Several diving clubs around Bonifacio, with whom you can set off and explore the sea bed. Beautiful clear waters teeming with fish await you there.
- jet ski circuits, sea kayaking, tubing, windsurfing school, not forgetting windsurfing in the bay of Santa Manza, and la Tonarra beach.
Back on land, quad and ranger circuits, golf courses, tennis courts, canyoning trips and horse riding will ensure you get to know Corsica and its inhabitants in a different way.
- The mountain and its small villages :
l’Ospédale, go for a stroll on the many paths and explore the countryside
- the Bavella Needles, a unique and magical place where you can get away from it all at 1899m altitude, with its high rocky walls, jagged peaks and twisted pines
- visit different areas such as the Trou de Bombe (bomb hole) and the Purcaraccia river with its waterfalls and natural pools
Visit typical small villages such as:
- Zonza, set at the foot of the Bavella Needles
and discover their artisan produce